For over 68 years, Decatur Electronics has been providing radar speed measuring products for a wide range of applications and uses.
Our radar products incorporate cutting edge patented technology, operator friendly features and are engineered with the user in mind. From law enforcement speed measuring radars to life saving traffic speed control and specialty applications, Decatur Electronics products are proudly made in the USA.
A full line of Police Radar systems that are durable, reliable and trusted by law enforcement professionals across 5 continents.
Studies show that Radar Speed control is a vital tool for road safety, they reduce moving violations and greatly decrease vehicular accidents.
A wide range of field applications to quickly and safely determine the surface velocity of fluids to obtain real-time data estimates of discharge rates.
Speed measurement tools designed specifically for slow moving vehicle applications such as trains, construction vehicles and forklifts
Help drivers remain alert in school zones by clearly displaying their moving speed with. Our line of Radar Speed Trailers and Signs help reduce incidents.
High- and low- speed ranges with extended accuracy increase safety and reduce incidents at both the hump yard and the open track.
FIND A SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Innovation, Reliability & Experience
For over 68 years, Decatur Electronics has been providing traffic management solutions of unparalleled quality, accuracy, speed and reliability to Police Forces all over the world.
Buy with confidence from a company that has a pedigree of success.
Follow Us To Stay In Touch
Police one product news
- NOPD purchases 4 drones, trains 10 pilots for search warrant, officer training and disaster response surveillance December 4, 2023"I'm going to be steadfast in making sure our policies provide the safeguards to protect your privacy as well as mine," Superintendent Anne Kirkpatrick said. "As well as every member of this police department"
- Ohio sheriff office adds amphibious vehicle to its fleet December 4, 2023The SHERP vehicle will be used for ice and water rescues in the county’s marshland
- Myths and misunderstandings about speed enforcement cameras December 2, 2023With traffic fatalities on the rise, the need for effective traffic safety solutions is urgent
- Portland to spend $2.6M on body cameras for police officers December 1, 2023The Portland Police Department was one of the last major U.S. police agencies without the technology, which will be implemented next summer
- Looking for the perfect police holiday gift? Check out this true crime gift guide December 1, 2023What's even more special is that these gifts help support the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund