For over 68 years, Decatur Electronics has been providing radar speed measuring products for a wide range of applications and uses.
Our radar products incorporate cutting edge patented technology, operator friendly features and are engineered with the user in mind. From law enforcement speed measuring radars to life saving traffic speed control and specialty applications, Decatur Electronics products are proudly made in the USA.
A full line of Police Radar systems that are durable, reliable and trusted by law enforcement professionals across 5 continents.
Studies show that Radar Speed control is a vital tool for road safety, they reduce moving violations and greatly decrease vehicular accidents.
A wide range of field applications to quickly and safely determine the surface velocity of fluids to obtain real-time data estimates of discharge rates.
Speed measurement tools designed specifically for slow moving vehicle applications such as trains, construction vehicles and forklifts
Help drivers remain alert in school zones by clearly displaying their moving speed with. Our line of Radar Speed Trailers and Signs help reduce incidents.
High- and low- speed ranges with extended accuracy increase safety and reduce incidents at both the hump yard and the open track.
FIND A SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Davtech Analytical Services
(613) 831-6009 ext.216
Central & South America
Africa & Middle East
UK & EU
Heng Zhang (800) 428-4315
Innovation, Reliability & Experience
For over 68 years, Decatur Electronics has been providing traffic management solutions of unparalleled quality, accuracy, speed and reliability to Police Forces all over the world.
Buy with confidence from a company that has a pedigree of success.
Follow Us To Stay In Touch
Police one product news
- Registration now open for ASEBP 2024: Advancing Policing Through Evidence-Based Practices February 22, 2024This annual conference is a key event for sharing research and innovations in evidence-based policing methodologies
- BWC: Calif. man punches, chokes train worker before fatal OIS February 22, 2024The responding officer deployed a TASER at the suspect twice with no effect after the suspect punched him in the face and punched a train worker with brass knuckles
- Suspect shoots, kills Miss. K-9 before fatal OIS February 22, 2024K-9 Luca was deployed to stop a suspect after a vehicle pursuit; when the suspect shot Luca, deputies returned fire, killing him
- Rural N.C. sheriff’s office trains deputies to become certified EMTs amid LEO, medic staff shortages February 22, 2024“This is helping us to do both roles … provide security for the scene as well as provide medical treatment for the patient that needs it,” a deputy medic with Hoke County Sheriff’s Office said
- ‘Bucket list’: Former pro basketball player pursues lifelong dream of becoming LEO at 61 February 22, 2024“I think that age has nothing to do with it,” Michael Smith said. “If you're … willing to really dedicate the time necessary to fulfill this opportunity … you can do it. I'm a prime example”